Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Need to Blog

Yesterday started the new moon. I am not sure if that is why I feel the way I do today. I am feeling strong. Emotionally and Mentally. 

This past weekend I have spent a lot of time with my parents and my sister. I learned a lot about all of them because I took the time to ask questions and talk about my own relationship and how I am. I learned that my sister and myself are a lot a like. I also learned some things about my parents relationship that will definitely benefit me over time. 

When I am with my parents in Idaho I talk to my 'man friend' quite frequently. We video chat as much as possible when I am gone, and I appreciate that he is that kind of man. It definitely keeps us close. 

I have been in therapy since February of this year. I have a lot of issues with rejection and not feeling secure with myself and not loving myself. This is causing a lot of problems in my relationship due to my defensiveness and insecurities. I am healing very well and learning a lot. Having my mother and sister this past weekend has also helped in my journey. My man encourages me and supports me in this. Honestly, I have never met a man better equipped for understanding me, than this man. But it doesn't take away from him having issues with how I handle things. Having therapy helps me understand my own issues and just give me a better clue about myself and what and how I need to work on myself. 

I am proud to say, I am doing well and am happy with my progress. 

No comments:

Post a Comment