Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My Review of Vibram FiveFingers Jaya Multisport Shoes - Women's

Originally submitted at REI

Graceful and minimal, the Vibram FiveFingers Jaya multisport shoes were designed for fitness enthusiasts and offer high breathability, light weight and a natural feel.


Love Love Love

By nessajayne from Tacoma, WA on 5/18/2011

 

4out of 5

Sizing: Feels true to size

Width: Feels true to width

Pros: Lightweight, Stabilizes Foot, Durable, Great Traction, Comfortable

Best Uses: Everyday, Paved Trails, Mixed Terrain, At The Gym, Grass, Rocky/Unstable Terrain

Describe Yourself: Rarely Workout, Recreational Walker/Hiker

Was this a gift?: No

I absolutely love them. I am looking to purchase my next pair and may have to go into the mens sizes. I am in a 42 and my left pinky toe does get sore after a while. I have put a band-aid on it to help. But it still gets swollen after a full day in them. I love everything about them though. I can even pick things up with them just like I do barefoot, which I think is awesome. I have stubbed my toe a couple of times and no pain at all. I am not very active but and trying to work my way up from walking to jogging. Looks like I will try the mens next to see if the shape fits.

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment